Ya Khil Alah Arkby
January 2006 to August 2012
Planing - Recruitment - Insurance - Payroll - Filing - Job description - Admin1. Calculates and manages all payroll activities.
2. Checks all employees? timesheets for payroll calculation.
3. Archives the records of attendance sheets for staff.
4. Archives necessary employee file documentation, keeps them up-to-date.
5. Advises management on work related regulations, statutory and industrial matters.
6. Coordinates Labor relations with official bodies.
7. Acts as the contact person for Social Insurance System for the related processes. Ensures that new employees are registered in and terminated employees are removed from Social Insurance System.
8. Acts as the contact person with Manpower & Immigration Ministry to get the work and residence permissions for expatriates.
9. Calculates the monthly income tax, Social Insurance and Emergency Fund for Labor Law. Prepares the payments and sends them to General Manager for his approval.
Human ResourceBusiness Administration
More Ya Khil
To attract and determine suitable candidates for job openings, Human Resources Assistants post or advertise job openings, interview potential hires, administer tests, check references, and assist in ranking candidates. They also assist in benefit administration, training, publicizing company policies, and recordkeeping :-
Industries of interest
Areas of interest
Availability to travel and work outside the city
Interests and hobbies