Head of Internal Audit
August 2014 to Actually working here
1.Providing expertise in auditing standards and performance criteria, audit requirements, and information technology skills.
2.Directing the internal audit function that aimed to provide an independent and objective assurance as well as consulting activities designed to add value and improve organization?s operation and performance;
3. Reporting to the Audit Comittee of the groups and to the Chief Executive Officer.
4.Sets up the structure of Internal Audit and System Integration function, including job description and key performance indicator of department and team;
5. Managing operational activities of the audit function, including the preparation of the annual audit plan, manpower allocation and monitoring the implementation of audit recommendation;
6. Lead the development of the Internal Audit Charter
7. Transforming the traditional audit concept to Risk Based Audit practice.
1. Revealed many fraud cases in senior management level and operational level.
2. Revealed bribery case involving senior management level.
3. Cooperating with Human Resource Department to reduce nondisciplinary action within organization. (17 disciplinary action taken during a year)
4. Introduce strength Internal Control within organization (Socialization).
5. Developing the influential recommendation to the management and improving business process needed by company.
Industries of interest
Areas of interest
Availability to travel and work outside the city
Interests and hobbies