Kadry El Gnedy
Sharm Plaza Hotel
Tourism and Hotels
Sharm Plaza Hotel
October 2015 to May 2016
Assistant Front Office Manager
- Monitor cleanliness and repair of Lobby, Front Desk and Back Office areas.
- Ensure room?s revenue is accounted for by monitoring departures report and the staff are following correct credit procedures on day of departure and nightly credit check.
- Effectively communicate any relevant information via shift handover, log books, guest history, traces and by attending the regular Shift Leaders meetings.
- Ensures GSA?s have balanced their work prior to their departure and assist them where needed.
- Reports any potential credit risks immediately to Front Office Manager or Credit Manager.
- Ensures there is sufficient supply of stationary and hotel keys.
- Carries out room inspections to assist in maintaining a high standard of guest room cleanliness.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the day to day operations of the Reception Desk according to Front Office Standards and Procedures.
- Review all in-house accounts to ensure correct room rates are charged.
- Encourage selling of Hotel outlets and facilities.
- Effectively deal with guest problems and complaints immediately.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and hygiene standards.
- Assist with development and performance reviews, identifying key personnel for further development.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
- Participate in the selection and appointment of new associates within the department.
- To ensure CID system is updated with all arrivals and departures
- Act as Welcome Ambassador as Arrival Experience
- Meet & greet all VIP arrivals and escort to their room
- Meet & greet all VIP departures as well as Service Recovery Guest
- Support and mentor FO Supervisor
- Warm & friendly welcome during check-in, The Front Desk Staff being helpful, Problem Resolution during the Stay
- Ensure to have full control and training on evacuation, fire or any other crises situation
- Expert on crises management
- Achieve property Quality Assurance goals.
- Ensure Master Arrival Report is utilized daily to deliver expectations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings/briefings to keep all associates informed.
- Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
- Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
Tourism and HotelsAlexandria University
Industries of interest
Areas of interest
Availability to travel and work outside the city
Interests and hobbies