Associate Manager - Business Development in CITA PETROLEUM LIMITED
Associate Manager - Business Development
CITA PETROLEUM LIMITED
March 2015 a Actually working here
Click to edit position descriptionResponsible for
- Managing daily local and international airlines fuel requirements
- Managing fuel uplifts, invoicing, payments, receivables and statements.
- Yearly forecast of airline fuel requirements and advice management on stock purchasing to meet all sales obligations.
- Bidding and contract negotiations with airlines.
- Day to Day commercial operations
- Increase sales volume of jet fuel
- Documentation and Reporting
Click to edit position descriptionIn addition to Aviation commercial responsibilities, the task to grow and manage the non-jet fuel supply aspect of CITA petroleum's business has been entrusted to my team.
- Lubricant Product Management
- Consultancy services for jet fuel facilities
- Jet fuel mobile equipment lease and support services
Environmental ConsultancyNewcastle University
Industries of interest
Areas of interest
Availability to travel and work outside the city