Saudi oger ltd
The DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF CIVIL ENGINEERING.
Principle structural design engineer
Saudi oger ltd
January 2009 to Actually working here
- (Jan. 14 2012 ? PRESENT) - OGERPhil ? HEAD OF STRUCTURAL DEPARTMENT- of 45 average number employees (engineers and draftsmen).
- In January 2012, I was assigned in mission to start Building a team can work on design and built projects. Here below the team achievement:
- I started interviewing engineers, senior engineers and draftsmen on 20 ?JAN 2012
- My experience being one of the core team assigned by SAUDI OGER-RIYADH to get the ISO certificate was a great foundation to my new challenge.
- My sincere desire to excel in my profession made me work hard to the extend I was evaluated to be the highest performance structural engineer in the Structural Department-Riyadh head office during 2010 and 2011. I was appointed to be assistant section head for special and rush projects at age 27 years old (the youngest engineer in the department).
- I Started the team building process on a professional scientific bases. Setting a learning organization which led the team to be the First structural engineering department in SAUDI OGER GROUP in terms of monthly production, drawings approval and cost effective number of employees.
- After 15 months we (structural Engineering department- OGERPHIL MANILA) took over work scope ZFP company, OGERINDIA, OI-TUNIS design offices in Mega Projects MOI KAP 01 AND 02 what made our production almost 3000 structural drawings per month,
- The team is organized the way we successfully delivered all phases of structural engineering drawings from concept design to developed design for final design and shop drawings and as-built drawings for different rush projects in parallel.
- Crises management; in the crises time Saudi Oger company is currently passing through, leaders can be tested. The structural team is the only functional team left, recently we were counted on to perform the structural design and shop drawings of a very rush project, the residence of Prince Mohamed bin Salman in morocco. The company now has mass restructuring and I was chosen to stay for the rebuilding of the structural department in Saudi.
- Here below chart showing the man-hours to production per month for the year of 2012
Key Skills ? Professional in team management and Mega projects structural drawings planning and production using all related software.
? Public Speaking experience, conducting structural design training in my department as well as outdoors speeches in events raising money to support social support projects as I am a member of ROTARY INTERNATIONAL
? Professional in ETABS, SAP2000 and CSI - SAFE programs (all different structural systems).
? Professional in ROBOT program (Analyzing different structural systems).
? Professional in other engineering programs like (PC.COL and CSI.COL and MATHCAD).
? Very Good in Microsoft Project program (Planning and scheduling for structural design/drawings production).
? Good Experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM software; REVIT STRUCTURE & TEKLA STRUCTURE).
? Professional in AutoCAD (2D&3D) Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
The DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF CIVIL ENGINEERING.Zagazig university
Industries of interest
Areas of interest
Availability to travel and work outside the city
Interests and hobbies